EATbyalex is powered by mindful living. We are here to teach everyone about the benefits of going plant-based. Our goal is to create a holistic and healthy lifestyle that is in sync with nature. Each of our freshly made, hand-delivered meals is balanced, varied and creative. We put together our seasonal menus with nutritional benefits in mind. We are here to prove that eating clean is simple and delicious. Together, we are reshaping the future.
Each week we make people’s life easier by preparing & delivering healthy meal plans to their homes. We also organise retreats, cooking workshops and caterings. We are a very ambitious team and we have a lot of fun together! We offer healthy food at work, a positive and organised environment with a super friendly and happy team.
We are looking for another talented colleague to join our Zurich team. For this Digital Marketing role we are looking for a part time team member at 60-80%. This newly created role has the potential to grow into a 100% position when successfully executed. Like the rest of the team, you will work from Sunday to Thursday in person at the EATbyalex LAB in Zurich Enge.
- Execute & run our paid advertising
- Manage our social media channels
- Create content
- Assist our CEO on new partnerships
- Assist & cover for our Customer Success Team
- Work independently & take ownership
- Strong skills in managing paid advertising
- Previous experience in digital marketing
- Tech savvy
- Flexible & hands on
- Fluent in English & German
- With a mission of creating the future of food, we want to make it easy for you to eat healthy and plant-based meals everyday. Therefore, we are serving our own food for lunch cooked by our talented chefs.
- As a business we thrive on being different which requires different types of people.
- We value that our employees carve out time for the family, friends and leisure activities.
- Being a part of the EATbyalex family, we want you to have a direct relationship to our products. Therefore, we offer a 50 % discount on our products to all our employees.
If interested, please send your application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and let us know why you are the right person for this role! We look forward to receiving your application by June 8th, 2022.