*SOLD-OUT | Waiting list available* 4 Days Yoga & Food Retreat
September 26 - September 29| CHF 850
4 DAYS AUTUMN RETREAT
Yoga by Sarah
Food by Alex
The retreat is now SOLD-OUT but we have a waiting list for 4 more people.
Would you love to have more time to breath, reflect and recharge to deepen your yoga practice and nurture your body with healthy and nutritious food? Then join us on this energising yoga retreat in a beautiful private location in Braunwald, Glarus.
You will enjoy a wide variety of yoga with Sarah – from dynamic vinyasa flows to restorative yin, including meditation and pranayama (breathing) practice. The classes are suitable for all practitioner levels. The program is designed to support a holistic experience and promote a deeper connection with your body, mind, and spirit.
Alongside the daily classes you will experience clean eating by Alex including a cooking workshop with all the recipes you want to learn.
Thursday 26th – Sunday 29th September 2019
(Arrival and departure around 2pm)
2-bedroom luxury location in Braunwald, Glarus with private sauna.
(1.5h from Zurich by car and 2h by train)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Yoga twice a day with Sarah. From energising vinyasa flows, over balancing yin & yang to restorative yin including meditation and pranayama (breathing practice).
- Complete clean eating experience with freshly prepared, all plant-based and organic meals by Alex and her team. Meals include nutritious breakfasts, whole food lunches and dinners, immune booster shots and power treats.
- Cooking workshop with Alex.
- 4 days/3 nights in a luxury 2-bedroom chalet located in a beautiful private resort. Each chalet has a separate living space, a small kitchen and an own sauna.
- Free time to relax, reflect and enjoy the sauna.
Price: CHF 850 in double bedroom.
(Single room booking is possible for an extra charge of CHF 200)
INFO & REGISTRATION
To reserve your spot, please email either of us. The registration deadline is August 22nd, 2019.
After payment your reservation is confirmed and binding.
The retreat will take place with a minimum of 12 registrations.