A-LIFE | 5-Day Fasting-Mimicking Program
April 11 - April 15| CHF 375
5-DAY PROGRAM WITH MEALS AND WORKOUTS
A-LIFE is a 5-day program inspired by the fasting-mimicking diet created by Dr. Valter Longo who has dedicated years of research to achieving longevity, slow ageing, reducing disease and weight management through plant-based and whole food nutrition. You can read more about it in his book “The Longevity Diet” which we highly recommend.
EATbyalex created this new program using the concept of fasting-mimicking which puts your body into a fasting mode while still providing the right nutrients and supplements to your body. The restricted calorie diet makes your body think you are fasting and therefore reset and cleanse.
The package includes all your meals as well as vitamin and mineral supplements for 5 days. All the meals will be delivered once for the whole week.
All the participants will join a group chat where further information will be shared on a daily basis.
And last but not least, you will have access to workout videos from our partners that you can access anytime during your A-LIFE week:
- Ryan Farrelly from Studio 14 (EN)
- Sarah Malär from Yoga Trapeze Zurich (EN)
- Nicole Niederer from Physio + Training Niederer (DE)
- Corina Dettling from Yotree (DE)
A-LIFE MEAL PROGRAM
Plant-based (vegan), 100% organic and natural soups, bars, shots, snacks, teas, and supplements that will cover:
- 5 breakfasts | granola bars
- 5 lunches | soups & snacks
- 5 dinners | soups & snacks
- in-between meal snacks
- vitamin & mineral supplements
All our meals are refined sugar free and dairy free and we only use ingredients which are gluten free.
A-LIFE NUTRITION FACTS
Day 1 | 1’100 whole food calories
Day 2 – 5 | 800 whole food calories
Day 6* | slowly getting back to a normal nutrition – 24 hours of plant-based nutrition rich in whole food. Avoid meat, dairy, alcohol and any processed foods.
* Recommended nutrition | food not provided.
CHF 375 including delivery in the Canton of Zürich.
BEFORE YOUR START
We suggest eating healthy and nutritious food, and reducing caffeine consumption prior to starting your fasting-mimicking program to make it easier for you during the program. For lasting results after the program, we highly recommend consuming a whole food and plant-based diet. You can find very delicious and easy recipes on our blog.
HOW OFTEN CAN I DO IT?
Dr. Valter Longo recommends one week every few months if you are healthy with a normal weight and if you are regularly exercising. You also can do it more regularly but you should consult a nutritionist or doctor.
WHO CAN TAKE PART
- People aged between 18 and 60 years old
- Normal weight (BMI between 18.5 and 25)
- Feeling strong in your body
- Not sick – even a mild flu
- Not taking any medication
- Consult and seek approval from your doctor or nutritionist before signing up.
WHO CANNOT TAKE PART
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Diabetes, cancer, cardiovascular, autoimmune or neurodegenerative diseases – please seek advice, permission and approval from your doctor.
- Underweight (BMI under 18.5)
- Liver or kidney diseases
- Taking medication
- Feeling weak
- You are sick
- Low blood pressure or hypertension
- Athletes during training or competition
- Allergic to any plants, nuts, seeds or grains.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We can only accept cancellations within 10 Zurich business days from your scheduled start on Sunday.
We do not accept any allergies but the program is vegan, gluten free and processed sugar free. All the meals are ready-to-eat and you only need to heat them up.
Even if we provide you with general information about health and nutrition, this information is not equivalent to medical advice and is not designed to meet your specific personal requirements. This information does not claim to be complete or correct and in no case replaces medical or pharmaceutical advice from a physician. No liability is assumed for damages of any kind arising directly or indirectly from the application or use of the information. Please read all product supplements and dosage recommendations carefully and consult your doctor or specialist if you have any questions about their use and mode of action.