EATbyalex offers delivery of highly nutritious and freshly prepared meals. We aim to set a new standard in healthy ready meals and pass on a holistic approach of sustainable eating and healthy lifestyle to our communities.
We have created specific product lines and tools to best service our clients. We are constantly adapting and expanding our offerings of high-end plant-based nutrition. This dynamic set up and environment now calls for a Customer Success Associate, who is as enthusiastic a foodie as we are and is instrumental in building our customer base, while providing excellent customer service. Situated in the City of Zurich, the EATbyalex LAB offers a dynamic, creative and hands-on workspace. This position reports directly to the CEO and founder of the company.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer relations: Responsible for the overall EATbyalex customer experience. Daily interaction (support, follow-up, feedback, KYC) with our customers, who are the centre of our organisation.
- Liaison Officer: Translate customer needs and wishes to the kitchen and delivery teams (allergies, special requests, delivery changes, etc).
- Communication & Marketing: Communicate our philosophy to customers, connect with our customer base and create content for our social media channels.
- Office Manager: Independently execute administrative tasks and make sure that the LAB is kept tidy, organised and stocked at all times.
- EATbyalex Events: Responsible for various events (workshops, pop-up locations, customer events, etc) and further development of new customer events.
- Sales: Up- and cross- selling to existing customers and acquisition of new clients.
- Availability to work (at home/LAB) at the weekends for a few hours to process new orders and liaise accordingly.
OUR SELECTION CRITERIA
- Excellent track record of building and maintaining a solid customer base.
- Sales experience with data processing workflows and data analytics.
- Solid IT skills: Very strong knowledge and interest in analytical and web-based applications (Excel, PPT, Mailchimp, CRM, WordPress is a plus).
- Communication: Strong communication skills in English and German.
- You take initiative and work independently- and are an enthusiastic team player.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and rapidly adapt to ad hoc changes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- We offer a dynamic, hands-on and start-up environment.
- You can work from home with flexible hours.
- Healthy and nourishing food at work.
- We welcome an open feedback culture.
- A lot of space to be creative and to develop new business ideas.
- Great opportunity to be part of the sustainable and plant-based food revolution.
- This role has the potential to develop into a managerial position.
Starting date: 1st March, 2021
We are seeking a unique candidate, who wants to shape this flourishing plant-based food industry going forward and wants to be involved in our mission to push our product portfolio and customer service to the next level!
YOUR NEXT STEP
If this is you, then please send your CV and a short video or letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, by answering the following 2 questions:
1) Why EATbyalex? 2) Why YOU?
The application should be in English and the video can be recorded with your mobile phone or sent via WeTransfer/Dropbox.
Application deadline: 19th February, 2021
We are excited to hear from you!