We have updated our hygiene measures following the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health’s recommendations to ensure the safest environment for our team and the safest food for you.
Here are some of the measures we have decided at EATbyalex:
- Hand wishing and disinfection was, is and will always be the most important hygiene measure.
- Go home in case of any symptoms.
- Wear masks at all time and regularly change them.
- If your bags are delivered to your home or office, our couriers will ring once and drop the bag in your mailbox. If you have an office delivery, they will call you once there and you can let them know where to leave your bag. Please no person to person handover.
- If you pickup your order with us at the LAB, please give us a call before you arrive (078 977 79 90) and we will drop your bag in front of the LAB like that we avoid any contact.
Experts from the European Food Safety Authority claim that there is no evidence that food is a source of transmission. The disease is mainly spread from person to person via respiratory droplets that people sneeze, cough or exhale. For that reason and to be the safest possible, all the members of our team will have to wear a mask while cooking in our production kitchen.
If you have any questions or comments, please get in touch with us per email.