The nourishing dinners are the right source of energy for the evening. The meals are cooked to be easily digested before going to bed.
The weekly program alternates between nourishing soups and dinner bowls like roasted vegetables or stews like Thai curry with a whole grain. The soups always come with an extra snack like crunchy nuts or tofu for some additional protein and crunch. The dinners but also all the other meals are filled with fibres for a healthy and strong gut.
Our classic complete clean eating experience comes with dinner but if you rather plan your own evening meal, you have the option to pick the flex version without dinner.
You can find the daily menu here.
Average Nutritional Values
Whole Food Calories 400
Fat 18 grams
Carbohydrate 53 grams
Protein 10 grams
- Green Goddess Soup with Green Olives
- Aubergine Caponata with Millet
- Indian Lentil Dhal with Seed Crackers or Tofu
- Sweet Potatoes Mash with Miso Aubergine
- Cucumber Almond Gazpacho with Toasted Almonds
- and many more…