- Importance of fibre in gut health and disease
- Probiotics, Prebiotics and Fermented Foods
- Defining what wholefoods are
- Alex’s concept of clean eating
- We’ll start with a 30 minute theory on why we’re focusing on today’s ingredients
- Introduction to the lab by Alex
- We’ll then cook in groups of 2-3 where we will ferment and create a menu highlighting essentials for gut health: fibre, polyphenols and natural sources of probiotics.
- We will then dine all together, setting the scene for a casual Q&A.
- The menu will include a range of dishes from a gut-loving wholefood bowl to fermented drinks, easy breakfast shakes to make at home and satiating snacks so make sure you bring some tupperware to take some home
CHF 160 per person – 13 spots available
Thursday 23.04.2020 from 18:30 until 21:30
EATbyalex LAB – Brunaustrasse 61, 8002 Zurich
What you need to bring
It should be noted that by buying a ticket for a cooking workshop, your registration is binding. A reimbursement of the “Gut Health powered by plants” workshop fees will only be given in case of illness or accident upon presentation of a medical certificate.