At Eat by Alex, we are dedicated to empowering individuals in crafting a mindful lifestyle. Through personalised nutrition programs, we guide and inspire people on their journey toward optimal well-being. We provide our clients with highly nutritious meals tailored to their needs, supplements & snacks, an engaging community, and holistic events. Our meals are plant-based, whole food and 100% natural.
As we embark on our scale-up phase, we are seeking a dedicated and fervent Operations & Quality Manager who will not only be a part of this transformative phase but will play a key role in steering it. By joining us, you'll be enabling the creation of exceptional products that resonate with our ethos and vision. If you are eager to contribute to and grow with a dynamic team, then this role provides a platform where your passion and dedication will matter.
Location: Office in Zurich + travel to partners all over Switzerland.
Your mission - manage supply chain & production operations:
- Establish and nurture relationships with co-manufacturers & suppliers throughout Switzerland.
- Implement and maintain processes to ensure highest quality standards.
- Manage food declarations and HACCP concept.
- Manage logistics operations, including warehousing, shipping, and transportation, to ensure timely delivery of goods.
- Identify potential risks in the supply chain and developing strategies to mitigate these risks.
- Monitor and control costs, seeking ways to reduce expenses without compromising quality and performance.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in food sciences or similar field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the Swiss food industry, particularly in food manufacturing.
- Communicate fluently in both German and English.
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships both within and outside the organization.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with resilience and patience.
- Team player and skilful in solving complex situations with a hands-on approach.
What’s in for you
- A dynamic and supportive working environment.
- The chance to make a significant impact in the future of food.
- Work in a vibrant start-up culture with a passionate team.
Join us in our mission to revolutionise the way people approach nutrition and wellbeing. If you believe you are the right fit for this role, we would love to hear from you.
How to apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by 13th December 2023. Send your resume and a brief cover letter detailing your relevant experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org.