A-LIFE | FASTING-MIMICKING PROGRAM
5-day program with meals, workouts and wellness events
A-LIFE is a 5-day program inspired by the fasting-mimicking diet created by Dr. Valter Longo who has dedicated years of research to achieving longevity, slow ageing, reducing disease and weight management through plant-based and whole food nutrition. You can read more about it in his book “The Longevity Diet” which we highly recommend.
EATbyalex created this program using the concept of fasting-mimicking which puts your body into a fasting mode while still providing the right nutrients and supplements to your body. The restricted calorie diet makes your body think you are fasting and therefore reset and cleanse.
The package includes all your meals as well as vitamin and mineral supplements for 5 days. All the meals will be delivered once for the whole week on Saturday evening for a start on Sunday or on Monday morning for a start on Monday. The program includes all your meals and workouts for day 1 to day 5. Day 6 and 7 should remain super healthy days where you slowly increase the calorie intake with plant-based and whole food meals. We have created EASE-OUT Pack for your transition days.
All the participants will join a group chat where more information will be shared on a daily basis.
Plant-based (vegan), 100% organic and natural soups, bars, shots, snacks, teas, and supplements that will cover:
- 5 breakfasts | granola bars
- 5 lunches | soups & snacks
- 5 dinners | soups & snacks
- in-between meal snacks
- vitamin & mineral supplements
All our meals are refined sugar free and dairy free and we only use ingredients which are gluten free.
A-LIFE NUTRITION FACTS
Day 1 | 1’100 whole food calories
Day 2 – 5 | 800 whole food calories
A-LIFE TRANSITION PERIOD
Day 6 & 7 | 1’200 – 1’600 whole food calories
Increase your calorie intake to slowly get back to your normal diet. For a stronger effect, we recommend for the next few days to stick to a plant-based diet rich in whole food. Avoid meat, dairy, alcohol and any processed foods.
*NEW* You can now get your EASE-OUT Pack from us that will be delivered to you on Thursday evening. It contains all your meals for Day 6 & 7 with breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. We only use whole food and plant-based ingredients.
WORKOUTS & WELLNESS EVENTS
You will have access to on-demand workouts & wellness videos from our partners that you can access anytime during your A-LIFE week:
- Ryan Farrelly from Studio 14 (EN)
- Sarah Malär from Yoga Trapeze Zurich (EN)
- Nicole Niederer from Physio + Training Niederer (DE)
- Jen Lawrence Dale Soundful Breathing (EN)
Additionally and only during our official days, you will also be able to join Live Flow & Yin Yoga Classes by Sarah Malär and Sound Bath & Meditation Sessions by Jen Lawrence Dale – further details will be communicated via WhatsApp.
CHF 375 | inclusive of one delivery with two bags
- 13. – 17. March 2022 | Sunday to Thursday | delivery on Saturday afternoon 22nd of January only for the cantons of Zurich, Zug & Schwyz.
- 14. – 18. March 2022 | Monday to Friday | delivery on Monday morning 24th of January 2022 in the whole of Switzerland.
- 8. – 12. May 2022| Sunday to Thursday | delivery on Saturday afternoon 7th of May only for the cantons of Zurich, Zug & Schwyz.
- 9. – 13. May 2022 | Monday to Friday | delivery on Monday morning 9th of May 2022 in the whole of Switzerland.
FROZEN OPTION – PICK YOUR START
Start on your desired dates with the FROZEN version – please add the desired starting date in your booking. The frozen version is subject to availability.
DELIVERY IN CANTONS OF ZURICH, ZUG & SCHWYZ
Two bags with all your meals will be delivered once by our couriers to your desired address on either Saturday evening between 17:00 and 20:00 or Monday morning before 9:30 prior to your start. You can choose your preferred start on the dropdown menu. Please get in touch per email if your zip code is not available.
DELIVERY IN THE REST OF SWITZERLAND
We can ship your A-LIFE program per post anywhere in Switzerland on Monday only. We use the Swiss Post MOON overnight shipping which guarantees a delivery by 9:00 on Monday morning.
Additionally, our FROZEN A-LIFE can be shipped any days except on Saturday and Sunday.
BEFORE YOUR START
We suggest eating healthy and nutritious food, and reducing caffeine consumption prior to starting your fasting-mimicking program to make it easier for you during the program. For lasting results after the program, we highly recommend consuming a whole food and plant-based diet. You can find very delicious and easy recipes on our blog.
HOW OFTEN CAN I DO IT?
As long as you feel good, one week every 6 to 12 weeks if you are healthy with a normal weight and if you are regularly exercising. You also can do it more regularly but you should consult a nutritionist or doctor.
WHO CAN TAKE PART
- People aged between 18 and 60 years old
- Normal weight (BMI between 18.5 and 25)
- Feeling strong in your body
- Not sick – even a mild flu
- Not taking any medication
- Consult and seek approval from your doctor or nutritionist before signing up.
WHO CANNOT TAKE PART
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Diabetes, cancer, cardiovascular, autoimmune or neurodegenerative diseases – please seek advice, permission and approval from your doctor.
- Underweight (BMI under 18.5)
- Liver or kidney diseases
- Taking medication
- Feeling weak
- You are sick
- Low blood pressure or hypertension
- Athletes during training or competition
- Allergic to any plants, nuts, seeds or grains.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We can only accept cancellations within 10 Zurich business days from your scheduled start on Sunday.
We do not accept any allergies but the program is vegan, gluten free and processed sugar free. All the meals are ready-to-eat and you only need to heat them up.
Even if we provide you with general information about health and nutrition, this information is not equivalent to medical advice and is not designed to meet your specific personal requirements. This information does not claim to be complete or correct and in no case replaces medical or pharmaceutical advice from a physician. No liability is assumed for damages of any kind arising directly or indirectly from the application or use of the information. Please read all product supplements and dosage recommendations carefully and consult your doctor or specialist if you have any questions about their use and mode of action.