Seasonal Cooking Workshops
Join Alex & her team for a fun night of sharing and cooking around the theme of whole food & plant-based living. You will learn about plant-based cooking but also the benefits of moving to a whole food diet.
Learn all about cooking whole, refined sugar free, unprocessed and gluten free.
WHAT WE WILL COOK
- whole food salad bowls and dressings
- nutritious dinners like a stews & curries
- breakfasts like a porridge or a muesli
- protein sweet & savoury snacks like power balls & hummus
- gluten-free cakes like a coconut blueberry muffin
- easy and quick morning shakes like mango lassi
As part of the workshop, you will be cooking in small groups, drinking some bubbles, and learning how to prepare more than 15 seasonal recipes that will inspire your mindful journey. The meals prepared will then be shared around a long table – family style! Additionally, an e-booklet with all the recipes that have been cooked will be sent to you so that you can continue having fun in your kitchen at home.
Come with a friend or alone and meet a lot of fun like minded people!
The workshop is taught in English, drinks are provided. Only 15 spots available.
- Monday September 25th, 2023 at 18:30 - Pumpkin is back and many more autumnal flavours
- Thursday November 2nd, 2023 at 18:30 - Comforting dishes for the colder days
The location will be shared per email closer to the time.
By buying a ticket for a cooking workshop on a specific date, your registration is binding. We highly recommend to separately purchase a cancellation insurance in case of sickness as this is not covered by us.