Eat by Alex is more than just a food company; we pride ourselves on empowering individuals in crafting a mindful lifestyle. Through personalised nutrition programs, we guide and inspire people on their journey toward optimal well-being. We provide our clients with highly nutritious meals tailored to their needs, quality supplements & snacks, an engaging community, and holistic events.
As we embark on our scale-up phase, we are seeking a dedicated and fervent Operations Manager who will not only be a part of this transformative phase but will play a key role in steering it. By joining us, you'll be enabling the creation of exceptional products that resonate with our ethos and vision. If you're eager to contribute to and grow with a dynamic team, then this role provides a platform where your passion and dedication will genuinely matter.
Identify and manage co-manufacturers for the production of all products.
Oversee and manage production throughout Switzerland to ensure our products align with our high-quality standards, and to facilitate the rapid launch of new products.
2. Logistics & Delivery:
Work with a reputable logistics company for the seamless storage, handling, and packaging of our products.
Manage our existing delivery partners.
3. Budget Management & Quality Control:
- Monitor and control costs, seeking ways to reduce expenses without compromising quality.
- Implement rigorous quality checks to make sure our products meet the highest standards.
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations.
4. Strategic Planning & Growth:
o Participate in strategic planning and contribute to the company's growth and direction.
o Collaborate with senior management to align operational activities with business strategy.
- Available as soon as possible with a valid Swiss permit.
- Proven experience in the Swiss food industry, particularly in food manufacturing.
- Exceptional communication skills in German and English. French is a plus.
- Attention to detail with a strong emphasis on maintaining quality.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with resilience and patience.
- Skilful in solving complex situations.
- Experienced contract negotiator.
- Hands-on approach with a focus on practical solutions.
- Valid driver's license and comfortable with driving to all our partners throughout Switzerland.
What’s in it for you
- A dynamic and supportive working environment.
- The chance to make a significant impact in a growing industry.
- Work in a vibrant start-up culture with a nimble and passionate team.