These rich dark chocolate truffles are made with dark chocolate, coconut milk and our Cosmic Cacao blend, which contains the reishi mushroom.
Reishi has been used in China for over 3000 years, and is also known as the “plant of immortality”.
- is high in beta-glucans, which are the polysaccharides that have been found to activate an immune response.
- calms the nervous system.
- protects the liver
200 grams dark chocolate
2 tbsp Shroom Cacao blend
80 ml full fat coconut milk
1 tsp vanilla (opt)
Pinch of salt (opt)
- Chop the dark chocolate finely and add to a mixing bowl.
- Add the coconut milk to a microwave proof bowl and heat for 30 seconds on medium heat until it’s hot but not boiling. Alternative method - heat on the stove for a few minutes until hot.
- Quickly add the coconut milk to the dark chocolate, as well as the Shroom Cacao Blend, and mix together until everything is smooth. If you still have some dark chocolate chunks, you can microwave the mixture for 10 seconds at a time. You don’t want to alter the consistency of the chocolate.
- Cover the chocolate with a cloth or plastic and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Roll the chocolate into balls and cover some cacao powder or more Cosmic Cacao blend.